Volume bars only for large trades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volume bars only for large trades?

Is there a way to make a volume sub-chart where the volume bars are only composed of trades, say 10 contracts, or higher?

I would then overlay this onto a normal volume chart so I could see a visual representation of large trader volume (presuming they'll trade larger lot sizes) and smaller trader volume. Ideally I could stack the 2 volume bars.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Rusty3; 07-01-2012, 10:52 AM.

What if I want to modify a reserved term like "volume?"

Is there EFS code that shows how the simple function or calculation of VOL is determined? I would like to experiment with volume calculated only on trades above a certain level. Is this code accessible for a "non-power" user?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty3 View Post
      Is there EFS code that shows how the simple function or calculation of VOL is determined? I would like to experiment with volume calculated only on trades above a certain level. Is this code accessible for a "non-power" user?

Thanks.
      You caught me trying to sneak one in to a different sub-forum! Somebody is watching!

If this issue is too complicated (I'm a newbie, I don't know), like some kind of "assembly" language, or if it's something I should be looking to contract with a programmer please let me know.

Thanks.

P.s. The new forum design and layout is nice!

Comment

Working...
      X