Ninja Script (C#) to EFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja Script (C#) to EFS

I have my Indicators written in Ninja Script, for use in Ninja Trader 7. Can anybody help just transferring the code into EFS so I can use them in eSignal (Both in 10.6 and 11 [I guess there should be no differences anyway])
    Many Thanks

Are you interested in learning how to code things in EFS or just looking for a canned translation? If you want the former and your stuff isn't proprietary, then just post the C# files with a pic of how the indicator works and maybe some will chip in and help. In some ways, EFS is easier than that <expletive deleted> you have to go through in NT to get something done.

Comment

I don't know whether this is the place to post this, but I didn't know where, and you seem to be pretty knowledgeable SteveH.. I haven't been able to find much information on the web regarding comparing various scripting programs such as eSignal, TS, NinjaTrader etc.

I was contemplating whether NinjaScript or EFS is easier to build your code quickly and easily. I know a bit of EFS coding but I do find that it takes a lot longer than I would like to code my projects for backtesting and trading, so I'm wondering whether NinjaScript or any other language/system is quicker or has more functionality? Not that I'm going to dump eSignal, but I want to speed up my coding time if possible.

For example, my project at the moment is to build a trading system that looks for bars with a certain percentage of movement away from the last bar then enters long or short, with a stop loss above/below the high/low of the trigger bar, otherwise close the trade at the end of the trading session. Just building that reasonably simple system seems to be taking forever, but then it is only my second big script project with EFS.

Cheers,

Scott

Comment

Working...
      X