Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Market Profile - Today's Value area

Hi,

Is there a way I can get today's (the current trading session) developing value area to display over my charts?

Yesterday's value's would also be helpful, to save me having to manually put them in!

Best regards
    Matt

I don't think I'm understanding the question correctly. Both today's value area and yesterday's value area should display on a market profile chart by default. These are indicated by magenta hashed verticle lines.

Click image for larger version

Name:	va.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	242837
    Thank you,
    Eric O.
    eSignal Support

Comment

Apologies, should have been clearer with my thread.

I would like to display the levels on a standard chart, to overlay my candle chart. I have tried the "open in" option within the market profile, then clicking chart but this just opens a new chart without the market profile.

I was more hoping if someone could configure an efs or if anyone knows of one?
      Best, Matt

Comment

This is not possible with just the market profile in it's current state. I think this can be done with efs though. Moving this thread to the efs forum.
        Thank you,
        Eric O.
        eSignal Support

Comment

Ok Thanks.

Anyone out there!?

Comment

To be more specific, I only need the developing value area high, low and poc. No need for the TPO's.
            Thanks.

Comment

One possibility:
              look for "POC/Value Area Indicator" at http://www.sr-analyst.com/studies.php

Comment

Working...
              X