Adx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adx

I'm wondering if this can be done with the current ADX Directional Movement indicator. Is it possible to just put a small horizontal line across at 30?

KD130
    You can do that using the addBand() function. See the linked article in the EFS KnowledgeBase for the syntax.
    See also the basicStoch and customStoch formulas in the respective subfolders of the Built-in Studies Formulas folder for two different examples on how to implement it.
    Alex

Originally posted by KD130 View Post
    I'm wondering if this can be done with the current ADX Directional Movement indicator. Is it possible to just put a small horizontal line across at 30?

Comment

Thank you, it worked perfectly. Just one question, on this particular formula in the default one, I unchecked the Display +DI and -DI so the only line I saw was the ADX. I went under edit studies with my new formula with the band, and I do not have any of these options, is it possible to remove the +DI & -DI lines?

Comment

KD130
        See this thread on a similar topic for an example of how to do it (note that even though the syntax used may differthe concept is the same)
        Alex

Originally posted by KD130 View Post
        Thank you, it worked perfectly. Just one question, on this particular formula in the default one, I unchecked the Display +DI and -DI so the only line I saw was the ADX. I went under edit studies with my new formula with the band, and I do not have any of these options, is it possible to remove the +DI & -DI lines?

Comment

Working...
        X