Watch List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch List

I would like to know if there is an EFS template I can modify a Watch List to sort in real time the Percent Change of the current price vs its weekly close?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

cjazz1
    You don’t necessarily need an efs to do that.
    Just use the built-in ROC study set to 1 period and set the column to weekly interval
    Alex

Originally posted by cjazz1 View Post
    I would like to know if there is an EFS template I can modify a Watch List to sort in real time the Percent Change of the current price vs its weekly close?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comment

Ok. Insert the study on any chart and what values do I change for ->Inputs ->Length? The default is 10. Thanks!

Comment

I see where I can add the ROC in the Watch List column but how can I modify it to calculate and sort in real time the Percent Change of the current price vs its weekly close?

Comment

Curt
          As I indicated in my prior reply set the period [in other words the Length] of the ROC study to 1 and set the interval for the study to Weekly
          See this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase on how to add and set up studies in a Watch List
          Alex

Ok. Insert the study on any chart and what values do I change for ->Inputs ->Length? The default is 10. Thanks!

Comment

Ok. I got it now. Thank you Alexis!

Comment

Curt
              You are welcome
              Alex

Ok. I got it now. Thank you Alexis!

Comment

The ROC automatically resets its weekly calculations on Monday vs. calculating & sorting the Percent change of the current price over a 7 day period or a week's time period.
                How can I modify the ROC on the Watch list to do that & calculate over a 7 day period?
                Thanks!

Comment

Curt

The ROC automatically resets its weekly calculations on Monday
                  FWIW that is what you originally asked for in your initial post
                  "I would like to know if there is an EFS template I can modify a Watch List to sort in real time the Percent Change of the current price vs its weekly close?"
                  Anyhow just set the ROC to 6 or 7 periods [depending if you include or not the current day in the count of 7] and the interval to daily
                  Alex

The ROC automatically resets its weekly calculations on Monday vs. calculating & sorting the Percent change of the current price over a 7 day period or a week's time period.
                  How can I modify the ROC on the Watch list to do that & calculate over a 7 day period?
                  Thanks!

Comment

Thanks Alexis! I had just noticed that..

Comment

Working...
                    X