Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stochastic Alert (cross 20/80 Band) on Watchlist

Hi,

I have no clue on programming and new to Esignal. Wanted to know if someone with some programming skills could write a simple study to place on a watchlist of Long and Short ideas that could trigger both visual (background color) and audible alerts when it gets to OB or OS conditions. Idea is to have stocks I am looking for an entry and quickly see when Stochastic on 1m chart gets to extremes.

today I am doing so on a chart, as it is possible to place the Alert, but if I have numerous stocks I want to follow I would need to have lot of charts open specificly for that, and that is kind of difficult due to space issues on the monitors.

If this is not the place to ask for this and someone could pont me out where I also appreciate it.

Thanks,

Stochastic WL.efs

have no programming skills myself, this is one i managed to create for my own watchlist and seems to work. there is most likely an easier simpler way of doing this then my efs. i can't figure out how to get the audible alerts to work. hopefully some will come along that has programming skills and clean up the efs and add audible alerts

Comment

Originally posted by Dosnoris View Post
      [ATTACH]16415[/ATTACH]

have no programming skills myself, this is one i managed to create for my own watchlist and seems to work. there is most likely an easier simpler way of doing this then my efs. i can't figure out how to get the audible alerts to work. hopefully some will come along that has programming skills and clean up the efs and add audible alerts
      This works great.....thanks so much. Hope it is not that much memory intensive to slow my computer as I plan to use it on 1m timeframe.....will use it on maybe 10-20 stocks at most......what is your experience with memory usage?

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X