Daily Hull MA for intraday charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Hull MA for intraday charts

Hi there. Could anybody help me writing the code for daily hull (or bigger frame) to be plotted on hourly chart (or lower frame)? I've been trying a while based on customMA.efs but had not even something interesting to post.
    With customMA.efs it's possible to calculate WMA of bigger frames to be plotted on lower frames. The Hull MA formula is the WMA of the difference of two others WMA (similar to MACD histogram) and that's where I stop. I can write the code for the difference of 2 daily (bigger frame) WMA's and plot on a lower frame chart but have no idea on how to do a WMA of the resulting data line. My biggest problem here is to calculate a WMA of a "non-sequential" data.
    I'll keep frying my brain and posting the results if someone can help me to begin. No ideas anymore...

Thanks already!

bdfranca
    Search the forums for hull or hull AND average and you will find that this has already been done
    Alex

Originally posted by bdfranca View Post
    Hi there. Could anybody help me writing the code for daily hull (or bigger frame) to be plotted on hourly chart (or lower frame)? I've been trying a while based on customMA.efs but had not even something interesting to post.
    With customMA.efs it's possible to calculate WMA of bigger frames to be plotted on lower frames. The Hull MA formula is the WMA of the difference of two others WMA (similar to MACD histogram) and that's where I stop. I can write the code for the difference of 2 daily (bigger frame) WMA's and plot on a lower frame chart but have no idea on how to do a WMA of the resulting data line. My biggest problem here is to calculate a WMA of a "non-sequential" data.
    I'll keep frying my brain and posting the results if someone can help me to begin. No ideas anymore...

Thanks already!

Comment

Thanks Alexis. Always one step ahead.
      I focused my search on wrong terms. Searched for time frames and not on hull.

Comment

bdfranca
        You are welcome
        Alex

Originally posted by bdfranca View Post
        Thanks Alexis. Always one step ahead.
        I focused my search on wrong terms. Searched for time frames and not on hull.

Comment

Working...
        X