Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSI color change

Alex:

Could you direct me to where I can find an .efs that will display the RSI based upon: up = green, down = red?

Bruce

P.S. I tried a search but no luck

P.S. better description: when the RSI is going up its green and when its going down its red

Bruce
    The attached efs should do what you asked.
    FWIW you can find revised versions of all the efs available in your Builtin folder by clicking here. Look for basic<studyname>.efs
    These efs all have editable user inputs and can be easily modified to one's needs as in this case.
    Hope this helps
    Alex

Attached Files

Comment

Alex:

Is there anyway the change in colors can be based the direction of the RSI....like when the RSI turns down it turns red and when it turns up its green.

The current version shows some down turned readings that are green.

Bruce

Comment

Bruce
        It actually is colored according to the direction of the RSI and to see that all you need to do is check the formula.
        What happens though is that the lines joining the RSI points are colored according to the last point going forward. To verify this run the attached efs that will plot the RSI as dots rather than a line. Notice that the dots are colored appropriately. Now using the Line Segment tool draw a line that joins each of those points that is in the same color of the point from which the line begins and you will see that you will end up with some up lines that are in red and down lines in green.
        Alex

Attached Files
        Last edited by ACM; 09-12-2003, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Alex:

One last question: is it then possible to have the plotting go backwards versus going fowards.....

Comment

Bruce
            Not at this time as far as I know.
            Alex

Comment

Alex

Suggest turning the monitor over.

Comment

or trading upside down
                Fabrizio L. Jorio Fili

Comment

Working...