Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCI Scalping System

Hi,

I wonder if you can give me some pointers about how I go about recreating my Sierra charts scalping set up on e_Sig, I'm not very techy at all so any help anyone can give would be really appreciated.

This is how the system looks:

I can overlay the 14 CCI on the 70 CCI no problem but I can't see how to get the 70 CCI "filled" as it is in Sierra. An alternative to that would be to have the 70 CCI as a colour bar red below 0 and green above. But I would really like something as close to the Sierra set up as possible.

It also needs to be a 2 min chart so I'm a bit stuck because you can't overlay studies on an interval chart.

Hope you can help.
    Last edited by helenquenet; 09-27-2003, 05:23 AM.
    Helen

I believe that this is similar to the "Woodie CCI" setup although I have seen most these setups with 3 CCI settings.

Jason of eSignal has created an EFS to replicate the Woodie CCI and it is in the File Sharing section under the EFS Database group. You can download it from there and change the settings under the "Edit Studies..." menu (when you right click the chart) to your preferences from the following page:

Comment

YOu coul add the attached efs to you chart and it will draw the vertical lines for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks dloomis,

It's exaclty what I want but I can't get it in the indicator bit of the chart? It won't drag. Also I need it on a two min setting.
        Helen

Comment

Alan,

Thank you it's pretty close to what I want. I must say I'm impressed with how easy it is to download and apply these files.
          Helen

Comment

Drag and drop should work with the shift (control maybe) key and the time frame is controled by the setting of the chart, not the efs.

Comment

Ok it's now almost right. I had to set the unwanted CCI to white so I can't see it, when I set it to 0 to try and get rid of it I got a syntax error. But otherwise it's super. Thanks folks
              Helen

Comment

Originally posted by dloomis
                Drag and drop should work with the shift (control maybe) key and the time frame is controled by the setting of the chart, not the efs.
                I can't get it to drag and drop with either key, but it doesn't matter now . And as far as I can see there's no way to make an advanced chart show a 2 min timeframe. Tell me I'm wrong please
                Helen

Comment

Helen
                  Just select the chart you want that interval on and type 2 (or any other number) and press <Enter> or click OK in the dialog box that will appear.
                  Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
                    Helen
                    Just select the chart you want that interval on and type 2 (or any other number) and press <Enter> or click OK in the dialog box that will appear.
                    Alex

Alex

Thank you, you have made me a happy woman I now have my system charts back.
                    Helen

Comment

Darn Alex

One happy client

Good for you!

Comment

Working...
                      X