No announcement yet.

Time alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone try and help us out on this efs?
    Were simply trying to build an alert for intraday reversal times 8 of them.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

FibbGann
      FWIW the testalert.efs that David posted a couple of messages ago is working fine. I tested it in real time during all of yesterday and it correctly triggered at whatever time it was set to. BTW it also works without any problems in Tick Replay so it is easy to verify.
      Anyhow attached is an efs that will set 8 alerts at the times specified earlier in this thread. The times for the alerts can be modified through Edit Studies.
      The efs has been tested on multiple computers in real time and in Tick Replay and is functional.
      If it is not providing any signals at your end then the problem may be due to reasons other than the scripts that you are running.
      Alex
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Alex... I have no problem editing the times. I will have to go through and see what the cause of the problem is on my end then. I will let you know once I figure it out.

Sincerely,

Fibbgann

Comment

FibbGann
          To further assist you in finding out why the alerts are not sounding here is the same efs that will also paint in light grey the backgrounds of the bars at the preset times.
          To ensure that the signals are triggered run it on a 1 or 5 minute chart
          You can test the efs using Tick Replay if you so desire
          Hope this helps
          Alex
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you... Alex and Dloomis on all the work you did on this timealert.efs. I have to apologize, I had a glitch in my pc clock. I finally got it fixed. (Its unbeleiable what a small clock glitch can be to fix) Never seen anything like it! lol

Thanks again, your both greatly appreciated.

Fibbgann

Comment

Time Alerts

Hello Everyone,
              I'm trying to modify an EFS that draw on a chart a Alarm vertical Line (about the news of the day) , In "EDIT STUDY" I want put the Time of the news and the color of the news (red, yellow, orange ..... )

I try difficult draw the line with the correct color
              Does anyone know how to do that

check the sintax Line 55 in th efs attached. (ACTUALLY SET WITH COLOR.RED)

thank you
              timealerts modify.efs

Comment

Working...
              X