Globex Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Globex Data

Is it possible to have an indicator use after hours price data on a chart with a time template that only displays regular trading hour prices.

The objective would be to display high and low lines for the overnight GLOBEX session in futures without using a 24 hour chart.
    So basically on a chart that displays data from 9:30 to 4:15, retrieve price info from 4:30PM of the previous day to 9:29AM.

jm11
    Depends on how the indicator is written. For example the Todays High.efs or Todays Low.efs that are in the OHLC subfolder of Formulas will use the Daily values as shown in the Snapshot Window irrespective of the Time Template used.
    Alex

Comment

I am looking to do the same ... have lines drawn at the overnight high and low for the ES. Have accomplished that for the start of the day but the lines will move as the day expands and i want them to stay at the overnight levels.

Is there some way to limit the bars that are evaluated ... i.e. time range or such?

Also wanting to display lines @ 1st hr high and low and have them stay put for the day ... seem to be the same issue.

Any suggestion .. I am new to Esignal, so am just getting up to speed.

Thanks,

Comment

Globex Hi/Lo lines

I am also interested in a EFS that would plot the Gobex High and Low on a RTH chart

Comment

Working...
        X