acd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acd

hi again, the pivot range works but, still, not the "rolling pivot range". when i try to use it, it says " #formula error# ". I dont understand. i downloaded the "getprevOHLC.efs". still nothing. so far, in my download folder i have the "pivot range acd", "getprevOHLC", and "rolling pivot range-acd". Again, when i try to use the "RPR", it doesnt work. what to do!?

thanks

acd

im sorry, what i have is the "rolling pivot" not the "rolling pivot range-acd" which is different. The RPR calculates the previous 3, 4 , 5 or what ever days by the HLC.

thanks

Comment

Bruno
      When replying to messages please use the Post Reply button and not the New Thread one.
      All the efs that I have coded for you - including the rolling pivot range-acd - are in the thread for which I provided the link in my earlier reply.
      With regards to the getprevOHLC.efs this needs to be in the OHLC subfolder of Formulas as indicated by the red IMPORTANT NOTE that is in one of the messages of the aforementioned thread.
      Please take the time to read carefully through every message in that thread.
      Alex
      Last edited by ACM; 10-28-2003, 07:41 AM.

Comment

thanx

sorry for the way i replied. I forgot. anyways, i figured it out and thank you very much again!!

Comment

Working...
        X