• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Reply to post 'RSI Stochastic'

Beautiful, thx
    >

Comment

Cush
      By what little I can see the plots of eSignal's and Qcharts' StochRSI seem to be identical on the daily chart (as you said). The only difference is the setting for the bands that in the efs are at 90 and 10. You can change those settings (and the color) by opening the efs with the Editor and modifying the very first addBand() lines
      Now if you can post an intraday chart with just the fast stochRSI
      Alex

Comment

RE: Reply to post 'RSI Stochastic'

Thanks again, we played around with it and found that we have to go into the
        edit studies tab after we have added the revised downloaded formula and in
        the edit studies screen select "apply this" Then all the new parameters work
        great on a daily. Still not matching up on any lesser time frames
        specifically the 55. We changed the time values to Equity East Coast RTH and
        they got closer but still off by as much as 5 or 6 . But then after a few
        minutes the numbers got closer together, then they move apart etc. Is it
        possible that q charts is getting info slower or faster than esignal?

When we have the time frame on a twenty four hour, the candles start at and
        stop at different time frames than when set to Equity east coast (9:30-4:00)
        I am not sure why this is and I wonder if one is more accurate for real time
        info? In any case, it seems the price at any given moment should be the
        same using either one?

This is sort of fun but it takes away from trading time

-----Original Message-----
        Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 7:44 PM
        To: [email protected]
        Subject: Reply to post 'RSI Stochastic'

Hello cush52,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Cush

Comment

Working...