Price oscillator ? HELP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Price oscillator ? HELP!!!

Can anyone help me here , i have no idea how to make formulas in efs .
    All i basically want is a formula that can show me different combinations of price osc . eg 13,50 8,13 10,100 on one big oscillator.
    If possible i need there to be a button to press to show each osc individually and another to show all ocsillations on top of each other- that'll save a great deal of space on my chart.
    One last thing could you also put in a way of changing the oscillator colors like yellow blue green -each one a different color so ill be able to distinguish between them- GREAT

Thanks ever so much you geniuses,i'm much of a dummy when it come to things like this :-))

silver 20 XII

try this, done with the Formula Wizard, so you can edit it later.
    Attached Files

Comment

Silver 10100 dozen

here's the picture
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Dloomis,

But this is not exactly what i'm looking for i would like to see the price ocsillator as in the advanced charting package in the form of a histogram and also as i mentioned i need one or two switch toggles to switch from one histogram to the other and another to toggle all the different histograms on top of one another , its not all that simple ,

Thanks for the try though

Comment

Maybe there is a better way to display the three histograms in one pane, but I cant think of one.

Here is the rest of what I thought you wanted.
          Attached Files

Comment

Dloomis, almost there the only last sort of thing is i need the largest osc to be seen in the back the medium in the middle and the short up front ideally it's very similar to the multi osc shown here Attachment: multiosc-4c.efs(if this doesn't come through you should find this link in aget studies) thats exactly what i need except that i don't want the bands and i want to put my own histograms like i mentioned earlier in the thread but in terms of the set up thats exactly what i need

Thanks ever so much your brill!!!

Comment

...i need the largest osc to be seen in the back the medium in the middle and the short up front ...

I dont know how to do this, sorry. The histograms will over lap, covering the smaller ones. If I sort them first (from largest to smallest) and plot them in some special order, that might be presentable to your exacting standards, but it is too much work for me to contempate today -

What is the largest osc, any way - the one with the largest value? plus or minus?

I think I am as far as I can go with this, but if something comes to mind, I'll do some more.

Comment

http://forum.esignal.com/showthread....ight=multi+osc

This is the link to the multi osc in aget now you could probably play around with the existing formula cut and paste it onto a new efs and just send me one, most of the work is done it's just i dont know how to remove those bands but in terms of how it looks its
                what i'm looking for then ill be able to play around with the different values of the histograms and come up with something

Thanks again for all your help especially cause its the weekend

Comment

Dloomis, just to help you in my histograms the largest osc would be the third plot that you made in the formula the medium one would be the 2 nd plot and the fist plot is the smallest one

Comment

Is this readable to you?
                    Attached Files

Comment

its a bit difficult to see but on the triople histogram i'm not too particular to see all of the largest/medium osc their top or bottoms are fine see the pic below
                      Attached Files

Comment

ok. last shot... There is some stuff in here I consider new and not ready for prime time, so don't look at the code, k?
                        Attached Files

Comment

here's the pic
                          Attached Files

Comment

That's it !!!!Unbelievable your incredible !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            It's great - just one thing, i think there seems to be a lock on the formula and i might need to change the lengths on the different histograms if my experimnents dont work so how do i remove the lock?
                            . Also how do i vary the thickness of the histogram lines?

Thanks ever so much !! way cool

Comment

Re: Reply to post 'Price oscillator ? HELP!!!'

I told you not to look at the code

>

Comment

Working...
                              X