MACD_Impulse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gareth,

I don't want to take the piss, however, I wonder if you could help me with another alert. I have attached an image of where I would like to be alerted - look at the cross-airs. In the box on the right you'll also see that MACD signal says up TRUE.

Just so in case you think I'm a lazy git, I am trying to do myself.

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

Comment

Gareth,

The efs is attached.

Thx.

Carlton
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Carlton,

D0 you only want an alert when it says Up is true, or also when down is true?

Also, I assume you want both the ausio alert and the alert added to the alert list?

Havne't looked at the code yet, but it should be possible I would think.

Garth
        Garth

Comment

Hello Gareth,

Yes, both when up is true and when down is true.

Thank you.

Carlton

Comment

Garth,

I know you helping me with my last request, however, I was wondering if you could also assist me in tweaking the attached efs when you get a free moment. Basically, the script draws a horizontal line when a new high has been established. I would also like it to alert me (just once) each time a new high has been reached. I attempted to do it myself, however, it just kept on alerting on every high bar.

Cheers mate.

Carlton

P.S.

If there is anyone else out there that might be able to help out I would be equally appreciative.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here it is. There seems to be an problem with alerts and setComputeOnClose()...at least in replay mode so I commented out the setComputeOnClose() line.

Garth
              Attached Files
              Garth

Comment

Garth,

Thats four drinks

Thanks a lot mate......

Carlton

P.S.

Do you think you'll get a chance to take a look at the other efs sometime?

Comment

Hi,

Test this one out a bit...it seemed to work but I didn't test extensively.

Garth
                  Attached Files
                  Garth

Comment

Working...
                  X