SetPriceStudy(true) ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SetPriceStudy(true) ???

Simple question, I am not a programmer, just a scalper, however I understand the basics of programing and I sort of get by with plagiarism. <BG>
    1st some history.
    I am considering moving from Tradestation 2000i to Esignal charts. I have duplicated my ES tradestation charts in Esignal except for 1 item and 1 request.

Item #1, I wish to overlay stochastics on the price chart. Setting SetPriceStudy(true) pushes the price bars to the top instead of plotting the Stos on top of the price bars.

Therefor my question is, How do I overlay stos on top of the price bars? Percent B as well?

2nd item I suspect is an enhancement request.
    I would like to have Layout tabs to switch from one layout to another, much like the Tradestation Workspace Tabs.
    I have dual monitors and I normally look at the 1, 3 and 5 min charts, a Cash tic chart along with Time & Sales for the ES and Cash, but I periodically take a look at the 10, 5 min the 60, 30 min, the Daily and Weekly as well as Dow and Nasdaq dailey charts. These charts must be wider to display additional bars than my scalping charts dsplay, so merely changing the interval is not satisfactory to me.

And yes I could set up hotkeys to quickly change Layouts but tabs would be more better, me thinks. <LOL>

The primary reason for taking a look at the Esignal charts was the totally awesome replay function. If I can resolve this Stos display problem I will most likely begin trading with the Esignal charts, as it would reduce the computer program overhead a great deal as well.

TIA, Edd....

This is very easy just do the following:

Put your mouse over the Stochastics non-price study, click the shift key and hold it, then click your mouse on the stochastics and drag it into the price window.

Fibbgann
    Attached Files
    Last edited by FibbGann; 12-25-2003, 01:55 PM.
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

RE: Reply to post 'SetPriceStudy(true) ???'

Awe, too easy.

THANK YOU so much. <BG>

I thought I read all of the basics, but I must have missed that instruction.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too....

L8trs,

Edd

-----Original Message-----
      Sent: Thursday, December 25, 2003 1:53 PM
      To: [email protected]
      Subject: Reply to post 'SetPriceStudy(true) ???'

Hello EddWFO,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
      X