MACD Crossover Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACD Crossover Alerts

I would like to have a study that gives me an alert for macd crossovers based on the settings I utilize on my charts. I would like this to happen on the quote windows that I always have open in my layout. Ideally I would like to be able to adjust the chart timeframe but 60min would be fine if it needs to be hard coded. I am in the process of trying to learn how to develop and efs but in the meantime can anyone help? I appreciate the assist if someone is willing.

Pete Welsh

Pete
    The alerts from an efs cannot be shown in a Quote Window. They can however play a sound, send an email or trigger an Alert Window.
    The attached efs will plot a MACD and if at the close of a bar the MACD crosses over the Signal Line it will play a sound and trigger an Alert Window.
    All parameters for the MACD can be modified through Edit Studies
    Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

MACD Alert

Alex, Thank you very much for the study. Will the alert only come up on the active chart. I was hoping it would look at all the symbols I have in my active quote windows. Not necessarily to come up in a quote window. Thanks again. Hopefully sometime in the future I can contribute something.

Pete Welsh

Comment

Pete
        The alert will be for any chart in which the efs is loaded even if that chart is minimized.
        Also because it triggers the Alert Window you should be always able to distinguish which symbol and interval triggered it as that information is written in the alert.
        Alex

Comment

Working...
        X