Is this possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this possible

I trade win Woodies room and when we use the 34EMA we don't trade if the angle of the 34 EMA is below a certain value like 20Degrees angle. Can you figure out how to do this or is it alread available for me to click a point and drag a line with it showing the angle in degrees from point to point. I know mist of the good drawing program and pagesetup programs have this.
    [email protected]

Alex.. please help us with this one. We need the angel of the 34 ema plotted in degrees left to last bar.

RSy

Comment

Here guys give this a try. I think it is correct. Load it and goto Woodies site and see if you have the same angle.

The "Constant" in the Edit Studies window will be multiplied to the slope. I did this because the indicator window only permits two decimal places and sometimes you will have to multiply the slope by some constant to adjust the price accordingily.

Let me know if you would rather write the angle somewhere in the Price Study window.

Hope this helps
      Attached Files

Comment

Would you please help make a version that plots the degree as a number in price window next to price... not as a non-price-study?

RSy

Comment

Try this.

I am not so good with the draw stuff.

Sorry
          Attached Files

Comment

whatever
            You may want to replace the (high(0) + vLB) in drawTextRelative in line 54 and the (low(0) - vLB) in line 59 with 0
            Alex

Comment

Thank you Alex.

I appreciate all the help.

This one has Alexis' suggestion and you can turn on and off the EMA line.
              Attached Files

Comment

Thank you very much!

Will you please help me makeing the text bold, and none desimales?

RSy
                Attached Files

Comment

RSy
                  Change line 51 to sDisplayPrice = Math.round(formatPriceNumber( angle )); and add a Text.BOLD flag in drawTextRelative (remember to separate it from the other flag with a pipe (ie | )
                  Alex

Comment

I did the bold thing but I did not understand what the last request was.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X