Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding An Alert to EFS

Hello,

I recently downloaded the attached efs. There was a efs, modified by Alex in the Builtin subfolder of Formulas, that will sound an alert when at the close of a bar the %D is above/below a user defined threshold.

Can someone please help tweak the attached efs so that I can get the same alerts?

Cheers

Carlton
    Attached Files

My grammar is terrible.

What I'm trying to say is, there is an efs, modified by Alex, that will sound an alert at the close of a bar the %D is above/below a user defined threshold.

I would be very appreciative if someone would help me tweak the code for divergence2.efs so as to also sound an alarm at the close of a bar the %D is above/below a user defined threshold.

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Hi,

For those of you that are going to help me I have attached the efs that is gives the alerts that I would like transported into the divergence2.efs.

Cheers

Carlton
      Attached Files

Comment

So,

No one is able to help eh?

Oh well. I will continue to work on it and post the results if I manage to get it working.

Carlton

Comment

Hello,

I have decided to have both indicators running at the same time, therefore I no longer need help in trying to combine the two. However, would someone be kind enough to show me how to add code to the attached efs so as to sound an alert when a divergence occurs?

Cheers

Carlton
          Attached Files

Comment

Carlton,

I did a search where under "Search By User Name" I entered Alex and under "Search By Keyword" I entered Alert

Here is the link to the results where there are a number of examples where Alex had helped people put in alerts (actually 4 pages). Find one that you like, try it and if it doesn't work, I will help you tonight if you would like.

Alex Alerts

Comment

Steve,

Thanks,

I'll check it out..

Cheers

Carlton

Comment

Working...
              X