This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexis,

I know that you are under no obligation to provide me or any other user with anything so I am very grateful for your help. Thanks a lot for posting the MA of %b efs.

I was not trying to hide behind the claim of being a non-techie. I had tried for several hours yesterday to somehow get the study done using FW but without success. Looking at the file that you posted I am not still sure whether the math functions could have been done using FW like you have suggested. Anyway I tried to post the unfinished file this morning (I could only define the variables) but for some reason the file attachment did not post when I hit the submit button. So I went in and deleted that message. I am not sure whether the system keeps an audit trail of that or not and whether any emails were sent to users of that thread (you) like it usually does. So I was not exactly twiddling my thumbs waiting for your input (file).

You may not know how inconvenient it is for non-programmer (but do-it-yourself kind of person like me) to ask someone for help with writing code for a study and not be able to do it on my own because of the limitations of the software and my inexperience. I have not made several requests on the BB for studies as you may or may not know. That is why I felt that I was strung along with some clues and got frustrated that while I was being sermoned you were obliging other users with simple code writing. I completely understand that you don’t have to do it at all.

Looks like you dredged up an old issue that I had raised regarding Renko and PnF charts some months back. I think I had a valid issue with eSignal about Renko charts not updating in real time while Metastock could with the same data feed. I don’t use Renko or PnF charts anymore for my trading so I cannot tell whether the situation has changed. In that thread I did make an incorrect statement and you corrected it. Although I did not have any issues with you per se in that instance I had profusely apologized for any and all who could have taken it personally. Your reply at that time led me to believe that everything was kosher. Obviously old grudges die hard and you have been dialing that in for your latest comment. I am just going to let this pass. I shall not ask you or anyone else for help in the BB for anything in the future. Thanks again for your generosity.

Sesh

Comment

Working...
    X