Indicator Alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indicator Alerts

Alexis or anyone else that may be able to help Im looking for a MACD and RSI efs that draws arrows on the advanced price chart similar to the stochastic (price-arrow-alerts).efs.

For RSI it would be great if it where able to draw arrows showing oversold, overbought situations and another arrow of different color when RSI reaches 50. If anyone has or knows where I can find them please post link.

Thanks,
    Brian

Brian
    The attached efs will draw red arrows when the RSI is crossing out of OB range, green arrows when crossing out of OS range and grey arrows when crossing 50 either way.
    The efs is based on the builtinRSI which is available in the Builtin folder.
    This should provide you with an example of how to define the conditions also for the MACD or other studies as the syntax is virtually interchangeable.
    Alex

Attached Files

Comment

Great thanks for all your help,

_____
      Brian

Comment

Alexis,

I notice that you are using getValue("rawtime", ...

I was under the impression that rawtime does not work properly on a 1 minute chart (I read that somewhere in the comments for an efs study...perhaps a very old one).

Has this been fixed?

Thank you, Bob

Comment

Bob
          I don't recall seeing the issue you mention. All I can say is that this method was originally posted by someone else and I have been using it without any problems even in Tick Replay.
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X