Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MA and Stoch Alerts

This question and request is twofold..

First question: I am looking for a Weighted MA study that does two different funtions. First function is to change the bar color..upside, faster MA crossing from below, blue, and the faster MA crossing down, red..I currently have the MAx2 study on my chart(s)..THing that I would like to see in conjuction with this study is a color change in background color at the same time..lite blue on the blue bars and pink on the red bars..Black bars, ?, default color of chart..

Second: I would like to have a study of Stoch's that place colored arrows on the chart at fast/slow crossovers..this study is not concerned by the band levels at this time..Also I would like to be able to see this oscilator with it also changing colors on crossovers. Fast crossing up..the same lite blue as the MA study and crossing down the same pink as the MA study..arrows should be placed at the bar that the crossover occurs..Green arrow at the cross up and red arrows at the cross down..Also is it possible to have an audible alert for these cross overs that are reset after every alret..I am currently using tick and 30S charts..

I am a subscriber to advanced charts but do not have advanced Get studies..If I need Adv Get I will be more than happy to subscribe to them..

Thank you in advance..

Racer

One thing on the MA study..Is it possible for me to use Jurik Studies, JMA in place of MA..I am a Jurik user..

Again..TIA..

Racer

Comment

Working...
    X