pivot points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pivot points

I have an idea that would probably help everyone but I have no knowledge of programming, but since people have already written the efs. for prior pivot points hopefully it wouldn't be to hard.
    My problem is two fold. the first is that I use a 5, 15 and a 30 min. chart. I put up daily weekly and monthly pivots efs.s I then might draw a few lines from past support and resistance levels Needless to say my charts look like spagetti with all of these lines.
    What would be really nice is for the pivot lines on the Monthly, weekly and daily s1,r1,s2, etc. etc. to show only in todays bars. I don't need to know yesterdays or past pivots as those days have already past. Is is possible to show these pivot time frames only for todays time frame and then refresh tommorrow?

My second problem is that the monthly pivots will show up on 30 min. charts or longer time frames but will not show up on 15, or 5 min. charts.
    Any help would be appreciated. I also want to truly thank everyone in this forum ( you programers especially) that really help us non programers out. you don't find a lot of profesions that pass on this wonderful knowledge for free and because of a love of trading. we are in your debt. I truly appreciate all of your hard work.
    Mark

Mark:

You can try the PivotConsole script which you can find here:

http://share.esignal.com/groupconten...ts&groupid=114

It will display daily, weekly and monthly pivots for the current day only and you can toggle them on and off.

Chris

Comment

Pivot points

Hi Chris

Thanks so much for your help, your efs. worked great, is exactly what I wanted. I have talked to you on the phone a number of times and have a lot of your efs downloads from your pay site.
      In case everyone on this board isn't aware of divergence software, Chris has some really really excellent efs studies. They cost but they have paid for themselves 1000 times over and are user friendly.
      Thanks for your help
      Mark

Comment

Hello,

is it possible to get this study without the left pivot words?

Tomcat
        Attached Files

Comment

Tomcat
          Click on the Pivot Console button and in Pivot Console Parameters window scroll to the bottom until you see labelOnly. Set it to T and it will only show the labels to the right of the lines.
          Alex

Comment

I tried T and it works. Thank you.

Tomcat

Comment

Pivot Console

Alex,

I would like the right pivot value in the Console to be shifted to the left from point A to B.

Peter
              Attached Files

Comment

Peter:

Load the script into your eSignal Formula Editor and scroll down to lines 291-292. Change the nLineEnd and nLabelStart values to smaller numbers to bring the end of the drawn line as well as the labels closer to the current price.

Chris

Comment

Thanx Chris

Peter

Comment

Working...
                  X