Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e-signal indicators

Hello!

I would like to know if there is an indicator on e-signal that places automatically support and resistance levels on the chart. I found one which puts the High and Lows but not the resistance and support levels.

Also I have downloaded the efs file for the fisher transformation indicator (by Ehlers) but I need to constantly re-load it to see the actual real time lines movements. Is there another or more updated efs file?

If anyone can help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
    fab

fab
    If by support and resistance levels you mean the Pivots then right click the chart, select Formulas->Pivots and then click PivotPointAll.efs.
    Alex

Comment

fab
      With regards to the fisher efs click here and you should find a revised version (fisher(2).efs) that works correctly in real time
      Alex

Comment

Alex,
        Thanks for your replies. The new fisher file works great.
        Regarding the Sup/Res, I was looking for something more sensitive to immediate support and resistance levels, not just pivot points. Is there anything else I could use?

Fab

Comment

Fab
          Steve Hare informs me that there is a further revision to the fisher efs that also includes fixes for potential divide by zero errors that can occurr under certain market conditions. You can find this version of the efs here
          Alex

Comment

Alex,
            I downloaded the fisher file you recommended but when I put on my e-signal charts, it shows up with many orizontal lines. Is that a bug? Also it comes with a "9" value if I look under edit. Is that the original setting?

Please let me know
            Fab

Comment

Fab
              No it is not a bug. Those lines are defined in the efs. Open the efs with the Editor (Tools->EFS->Editor) and comment out (or delete if you do not care to have them) lines 28-40.
              To comment out a line type // at the beginning of the line
              To comment out a whole section of code preceed the section with /* and end it with */
              The number 9 in Edit Studies is the default length. Change that to 10 if you wish to have the same length as that of fisher(2).efs
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X