Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• modify pivot point study

Alex:

Is it possible to modify the attached study to allow manual input of the H/L/C?

Bruce
    Attached Files

Are you using this for forex, futures, stocks?

Fibbgann
    Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Bruce, FibbGann
      It is possible to add the option for manual input of HLC values.
      The attached revision of the efs adds an Auto/Manual parameter called Switch (set by default to Auto). When the parameter is set to Auto the efs computes the Pivots as in the prior version.
      If instead it is set to Manual then if no values have been applied to either High, Low and/or Close it uses the same values as in Auto otherwise it uses the user defined inputs (any one or all of them). Also when the Switch is set to Manual the plot changes to show only the current day's Pivots.
      In the two images below you can see the efs set as both Auto (top image) and Manual (bottom image) with no user defined values for HLC.
      Alex

Attached Files

Comment

Alex:

Its great.....thanks.

I also have a study for RTH and I tried to add the switch but it didn't work.

When you have time could you make the same changes to the RTH study.

Bruce
        Attached Files

Comment

Alex,

Sorry, I misunderstood. I thought InvGrp2 was refering to inputing the figures into the chart like you would type it into a word document. (not using edit studies)

Thanks,

Fibbgann
          Excellent book on JavaScript for beginners

Comment

Bruce
            The attached revision of the efs adds the manual input of HLC values
            Alex
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X