Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• function processing dynamics

Guys,

I have a situation where my script seems to be processing at the end of bars even when the "setComputeOnClose" is set to false.

I'm looking at a couple of studies but am I right in assuming that the study will return a value immediately and not wait for the bar to complete? Studies I'm using are Parabolic and MA.

Sorry I can't be more specific right now, I'm still trying to suss it out. Also is there any app that allows you to debug EFS code while running live or in tick replay? I want to be able to determine variable states to try and better ascertain why my signals are not being acted upon.

TIA,

Rich
    setComputeOnClose() does not have any parameters so if you have it in preMain as setComputeOnClose(false) it is the same as having it enabled.
    Alex

Comment

Hmmm, yes just found that out from the help, thanks. Still with it removed I get odd results where I'm sure I should be taking action and yet the script is failing to do so...

I'm trying to execute the same script across different timeframes and use global variables to say GO, NO GO for signals. I'm presuming that this is a fairly common use of the variables and script writing. I am sure that they should be firing but it does not seem to be the case...

Comment

Working...
      X