X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading signals

to whom it may concern,
    i am interested in finding a great service,one that gives excellent
    buy and sell signals,say for the es or nq.i would also like to try it out for at least one day before paying.

Hi gpoe0503,

Since there hasn't been much public response to your post, I thought I would provide some additional resources that you may want to take a look at. We are affiliated with quite a few gifted coders who may be able to help code some specific for you, that is if you already have a system in mind. Here is a list of some of our Development Partners who may be able to help.

We also work with several partners who have developed plug-in studies that are available as an add-on to your eSignal subscription. I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I thought it might help to point them out. Thanks.

Comment

Please, can someone help in correct the error in this formula

You are here: TS Support > Support > Knowledgebase

Search in All (1521) Tutorials (7)Indicators and Analysis (430) Expert Commentaries (1) Functions (128) PaintBars (13) ShowMes (9) Strategies (37) Indicators (225)Drawing Tools (25)eSignal EFS Studies (176) eSignal EFS Indicators (156) eSignal EFS Strategies (12)TS Support Products (51) eSignal Plugin for TradeStation 2000i (13) HistoryCentre PRO (70) ASCII -> XPO (14) ASCII -> OMZ (14) XPO -> ASCII (16) OMZ -> ASCII (16) OwnData (11) OnDemand Server (9) MetaServer (8)eSignal Software Solutions (117)TS4 products Solutions (212)TradeStation 2000i Solutions (441) Hardware & OS Solutions (30) Installation & Upgrade Solutions (53) Datafeed & GlobalServer Solutions (187) TS 2000i Solutions (102) EasyLanguage Solutions (25) Other 2000i products Solutions (43) for

1-2-3 Reversal [Strategies]
      Article/Author: Ulf Jensen

Download: 1-2-3R.ela

File Includes:

Signal - 1-2-3 Reversal
      Signal - Stop Loss (buid-in PowerEditor signal)
      Signal - Profit Target (buid-in PowerEditor signal)

Category: Strategy > 1-2-3 Reversal

Description:

This System was created from the Book "How I Tripled My Money In The Futures Market" by Ulf Jensen, Page 183. Ñèñòåìà ðåâåðñèâíàÿ. Ñèñòåìà ïîêóïàåò at market, êîãäà close price ðàñò¸ò â òå÷åíèå 2 äíåé è çíà÷åíèå 9 äíåâíîãî Stochastic Slow Oscillator íå ïðåâûøàåò 50. Ñèñòåìà sell at market, êîãäà close price ïîíèæàåòñÿ â òå÷åíèå 2 äíåé è çíà÷åíèå 9 äíåâíîãî Stochastic Fast Oscillator áîëüøå 50.

Signal 1-2-3 Reversal ELA Code:
      VALUE1=@SLOWK(9);
      VALUE2=@SLOWD(9);

CONDITION1=CLOSE[2] < CLOSE[1];
      CONDITION2=CLOSE > CLOSE[1];
      CONDITION3=VALUE1>VALUE1[1];
      CONDITION4=VALUE2<50;
      CONDITION5=CLOSE[1]>CLOSE[2];
      CONDITION6=CLOSE<CLOSE[1];
      CONDITION7=VALUE1CONDITION8=VALUE2>50;

IF CONDITION1 AND CONDITION2 AND CONDITION3 AND CONDITION4 THEN BUY AT MARKET;
      IF CONDITION5 AND CONDITION6 AND CONDITION7 AND CONDITION8 THEN SELL AT MARKET;

Comment

Re: trading signals

Originally posted by gpoe0503
        to whom it may concern,
        buy and sell signals,say for the es or nq.i would also like to try it out for at least one day before paying.
        Isn't that what we all are looking for?

Comment

Re: trading signals

Check out Stock Watch Pro from the list of eSignal partners. I've been using this service since they added eSignal as their feed. The signals are very accurate and easy to program. The also used to have a free (1 or 2 week...don't remember) trial.

Originally posted by gpoe0503
          to whom it may concern,

Comment

Barros
            FYI the code you posted is not an efs which explains why you would be getting an error when running it in eSignal.
            If instead you are aware of this and are trying to find the error in the ela then I believe the revision enclosed below should fix it
            Alex

VALUE1=@SLOWK(9);
            VALUE2=@SLOWD(9);

CONDITION1=CLOSE[2] < CLOSE[1];
            CONDITION2=CLOSE > CLOSE[1];
            CONDITION3=VALUE1>VALUE1[1];
            CONDITION4=VALUE2<50;
            CONDITION5=CLOSE[1]<CLOSE[2];
            CONDITION6=CLOSE<CLOSE[1];
            CONDITION7=VALUE1<VALUE1[1];
            CONDITION8=VALUE2>50;

IF CONDITION1 AND CONDITION2 AND CONDITION3 AND CONDITION4 THEN BUY AT MARKET;
            IF CONDITION5 AND CONDITION6 AND CONDITION7 AND CONDITION8 THEN SELL AT MARKET;

Comment

1-2-3 EFS

Thank you Alexis, but I did not get results.
              Do you know where can I get some EFS that analyses this kind of reversion?

Comment

Barros
                What do you mean with "I did not get results"?
                On what program are you trying to run the code you posted?
                Alex

Comment

Hi Alexis

I am trying to make work the program I got at TSS Support and pasted in my first thread.
                  Thanks

Comment

Barros
                    I understand that but on what application are you trying to run that code? eSignal?
                    Alex

Comment

Working...
                    X