Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to combine more than one efs for getting tradesignals ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to combine more than one efs for getting tradesignals ?

Hi guys,

I hope I can explain to you all what I would like to do
    I have a few efs files, each of it computing different values (and plotting them). Adding them to a chart works like a charm.

What I want to do is access them all in one place - I want to automate the trading signals. Watching all the indicators, the price etc. is very tedious and you will get tired pretty fast.

Since some trading signals only occur if two or three indicators together fullfill a rule how can I achieve this most effectively ???

Use global vars on the individual efs and calling them all from a new efs ?????? Any simple samplefiles already available for taking a look ?

To simply send all individual alerts to the alert list and wading through them manually again is not very helpful either - especialy in fast markets. Hope you can guide me to a viable solution,

Thanx
    €Z-T

€Z-T
    There are at least a couple of ways to do this depending on how complex the efs(s) are.
    One is to simply combine all the efs(s) into one. The other is to use call() or callFunction() to retrieve the returns from the various efs(s) and use those to create the conditions in the "calling" efs.
    For more information on call() and callFunction() click here
    Alex

Comment

€Z-T
      For an example of the former see the efs that FibbGann developed in this thread while for an example of the latter see this thread.
      Alex

Comment

many thanx alexis !

At first glimpse (your links) i think i might find what i need - will start my combining mission in the evening......
        thanx again!

€Z-T

Comment

€Z-T
          My pleasure.
          If at any point you get stuck post the efs and someone will very likely be avaiable to help
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X