EFS Chat on #eSignal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Chat on #eSignal

Any plans for scheduled EFS tutorials or open EFS discussions after-hours on #eSignal chat?

With no comprehensive searchable EFS manual, no detailed how-to tutorials, and lucky-to-find bits and pieces of EFS information spread all over, my EFS education and programming skills amount to guesswork. It's like I'm learning Chinese, but the How to Speak Chinese instructions are all in Chinese.

BTW; I'm on #eSignal right now and have some EFS questions if anyone fluent in EFS cares to join.

Hi Lancer,

Sorry I missed you in the chat room earlier today. Do you have any specific questions we can address here? I think it would be more beneficial to use the forums instead of the chat room. The main reason being that these threads are stored and can be read later by other members.

Cheers,
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

1:30 PT Sat.: I'm on #eSignal right now and have an EFS question if anyone fluent in EFS wants to join.

Comment

remind me how to get there

Comment

To access #eSignal chat through the eSignal program:

On the program toolbar, to the right of the "Auto Linking" icon, click on the "New" icon; in the New window, click on "Chat Window", then Join #eSignal.

To access #eSignal using the mIRC internet relay chat program:
          http://www.mirc.com/

The network is Othernet (othernet.org), and the channel is #eSignal.

Comment

Working...
          X