FX Daily charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FX Daily charts

would like to know how to change Forex Daily charts to start new day from 17:00pm EST, changed smaller time frames but the Daily charts remain with a setting of 0:00-24:00......

Peter

Peter
    AFAIK Start/End times on daily charts are not defined through the Time Templates but are set by eSignal. In the case of Forex the Open/Close during weekdays is set at 18:00 EST. For more information on Forex see this article in the eSignal KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

Thanx Alex,

another question....about the arrow JMA.efs which u helped Racer develop, would like to know if it's possible to add a criteria to sound alert when the JMA crossover and match up on different time frames (i.e. if jma1 > jma2 on 90min & jma1 > jma2 on 45min & jma1 > jma2 on 15min then sound alert. If this can be done can u post an example on how to tie in different intervals.

Peter
      Attached Files

Comment

Peter
        I don't know how the Jurik studies are programmed so I cannot be of help with this.
        Irrespective I would think that the best person to ask would be Mark Jurik himself.
        Alex

Comment

I spoke with Mark J. and he doesn't know the script in Esignal to tie in multiple intervals. He said that he would need to see an example that he could works off of, then he could do the rest.
          If u could post this example would be appreciated and I could forward it to Mark.

Peter

Comment

Peter
            I don't have any examples because builtin studies cannot use external intervals at this time [although I believe this functionality is already in the works]
            Alex

Comment

Thanx Alex,

perhaps I'll make a suggestion to esignal to allow for this feature in the future.

Peter

Comment

Working...
              X