Need to get data shared and synced with another efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to get data shared and synced with another efs

Im trying to plot a buy sell signal on the bar chart panel using data generated by an efs that is NOT a price study. The setGlobalValue can be used to transfer data from one efs to another, but only the last bar of data is transferred. I would like to transfer all past bars of data and sync the data between the tow efs'. I have tried using a bar counter, but the counter is not the same count in the two efs' and will not pass anything but the current bar's value.

Any suggestions other than to reload all the logic from the non- price study into the price study ???

Assuming they are on different timeframes, passing the data between the efs's while they are loading the historical bars is impossible as far as I know. You will have to save this information to a file along with the time (using getValue("rawtime",0); which is bartime in seconds). Then, when you load the data from the file into the second efs, use the same time measure to sequence between the two.

Alternatively, if they are on the same timeframe, you can use the methods discussed in this link

call() and callFunction()
    Last edited by ; 01-09-2005, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X