EFS, Loading Data...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS, Loading Data...

The attached EFS works on charts with time templates of 2 days or more, but not on charts with a 1-day time template. With 1-day time templates, the Reload study list displays "(StudyTitle), Loading Data...", and the formula just hangs. Regardless of EFS reloading or chart refreshing and restarting, the Loading Data condition never changes. Is there a fix for this? (using a Seconds chart with a 1-Day time template, 0:00 to 0:00)
    Attached Files

Lancer
    I believe you should see this efs work after 9:30 EST once data starts coming in for the current day which is what the Time Template is requesting. At this time there is no data in tick based charts for those symbols on a 1 Day template.
    Alex

Comment

The Loading Data condition exists at all times after 9:30 ET when symbol data is available; (observed over past several days). I just happened to post my question prior to the open. I should have mentioned that. Reloading or re-application of formula after 9:30 has no effect.

Comment

Lancer
        Seems to be working at my end on a 30S chart with 1 Day Time Template (see the Study Title)
        Alex

Comment

I got it working here too by changing the time template up to multi-day, then back to 1-day. It will probably hang again tomorrow until I do that template change again. Curious that a formula reload, chart refresh, and formula re-application have no effect. Also curious that it doesn't resolve the Loading Data condition by itself upon data start at 9:30 ET.

Comment

Lancer
            FWIW I did not have to change the Time Template to get it working. As a matter of fact I just repeated the same thing just now after having closed down both eSignal and the Data Manager
            One thing I did change in the efs was to replace all the close(0,"symbol") with a variable declared only once ie var TickClose = close("$TICK") and var AddClose = close("$ADD"). Not sure if that makes a difference.
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X