lsma of cci--totally unnecessary request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsma of cci--totally unnecessary request

there is a file somewhere within fileshare that plots an lsma of a cci--with editable parameters for both the cci and the lsma. i am fairly certain it exists somewhere because i previously downloaded it back in the days when fileshare was searchable.

unfortunately i did not back up this file prior to a hard drive crash on my charting machine and am now rebuilding my charts from an older backup.

searching through the esignal bulletin board, i found a link to the file named "linregofcci - 2.efs". this is not the file i had downloaded previously; the parameters are not editable via "edit studies", and it returns errors upon loading anyway. but i cannot seem to find a reference or link to the working file.

thanks very much in advance for pointing me toward this efs file. and apologies in advance for using a query on this board as proxy for a proper search.

thank you,
    angela

correction addendum, or... son of "totally unnecessary request..."

i found 2 files by searching the bulletin board:

1) linregofcci - 2.efs returns an error upon loading

2)lsma_woodie-cci.efs does not feature editable parameters via "edit studies".

thank you,
    angela

Comment

angela
      You may want to try the linregofcci.efs that I posted here
      Alex

Comment

alex to the rescue, again

alex,
        that's it! i searched long and hard for this file. i really appreciate your very prompt response.

kindest regards and enduring gratitude,
        angela

Comment

angela
          My pleasure as always
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X