Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question in regards to encrypting

Howdy !
    If i encrypt an EFS script and place it on my server, how does a client load it into his charts? I'm pretty sure i'm just missing something here that is right in front of my eyes...
    Do i write a small efs script that calls it automatically and send this small script to the client to load on his charts or is there a simpler method? Can i also place a DLL and the balance of the required scripts on my server and have them all loaded by the client....I'd just as soon they not have access to anything - EFS scripts or DLLs. As well, can i call an encrypted script from an encrypted script without problems?

Sincerely,
    Stumped

DaveJackson
    The efs(s) have to be in the client's computer to run.
    You can call an encrypted efs from another encrypted efs.
    Alex

Comment

Thanks for getting back to Alexis,
      I've noticed in the forum mention of developers placing their scripts on a web server for access by clients. Is this soley for the purpose of downloading the EFS by the client?

Comment

might be getting ahead of myself here... is there a method by which a client can load an EFS that resides on a server elsewhere?

Comment

DaveJackson

is there a method by which a client can load an EFS that resides on a server elsewhere?

Not that I am aware of
          Alex

Comment

Thank you very much Alexis, for responding so quickly !

Comment

Working...
            X