Color compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color compatibility

Our WaveTracker(.efs) customers are requesting compatibility with eSignal default colors. For example, we currently have hard coded colors for text that may be incompatible with the users choice of a background color. However, to do a proper job, I need access to the following default color information (from efs):

1. Current chart background color
    2. Current chart candle stick colors
    3. Current chart text color

With EFS you can set these colors, but I cannot find a way to access the values that the user has selected from either 'chart/properties' or right clicking on the text icon.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

Scott
    Scott Masters
    www.tic2tic.com
    [email protected]

Hello Scott,

We currently do not have the ability to detect the color properties of the advanced chart through EFS. To have this functionality considered for future development, please submit a suggestion to [email protected].
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Hi Scott,

These functions will not be able to make it into the 7.9 release coming out in a few weeks.

I believe what most of our 3rd party developers have done is add parameters to their EFS to allow users to select their own colors. This might be a suitable workaround until we can get those functions in for you.

Comment

Working...
      X