Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help

Hello

I was wondering if there was a way to make the actual price bars in this EFS turn red and green the same exact way the LSMA line does. It would be very cool to just see the price bars turn color instead of the line only. I don't know anything about writing code and would apprecaite any help.
    Thank you in advance.
    Mark
    Attached Files

Mark
    Insert a blank line after line 186 and add the following command
    setPriceBarColor(Color.green);
    Then insert a blank line after line 177 and add the following command
    setPriceBarColor(Color.red);
    Lastly insert the following two statements (one per line) after line 7
    setColorPriceBars(true);
    setDefaultPriceBarColor(Color.black);

Note that the colors of the price bars will appear to be one bar behind that of the line because it is not possible to paint historical price bars (whereas the line gets painted retroactively)
    Alex

Comment

Alex

You always amazing me sir. it worked like a charm. Is there anything that I can do either to highlight the changing bar a differnt color or any other idea. One bar back is too late.
      But even if there is no way to do this,I still learned something and I truly apprecite your help as well as all the help you give to everyone on this board.
      Thank you
      Mark

Comment

Mark
        In real time both the line and the price bar will be painted at the same time so the same signal will be generated by either one.
        However when you look back at historical bars the price bars will appear to be painted one bar behind.
        That is because the line gets painted retroactively which cannot be done on the price bars.
        Alex

Comment

Alex
          You are the best my friend. if it gets painted in real time then that is excellent. I hope you are enjoying your weekend, and again thank you. I hope someday that someone can do something for you as all nice you have done for all of us here.

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X