New to Porgramming need documentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Porgramming need documentation

I'm excited about the new EFS with its ability to right easier and quicker code especially since I am completely new to programming and using esignal.

What document can I reference to take me through the process of using the new EFS format of creating indicators, alerts, etc?

thanks.
    ilcaa

Hello ilcaa,

Please review the post at the top of the forum titled, Documentation. For core JavaScript and other general EFS coding documentation visit the link to the EFS KnowledgeBase and the bottom of this post.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

too technical

Jason, thanks for the reply....all the documentation speaks to someone that is versed in programming...none of that makes sense....

is there anything for the laymen that takes u thu the new EFS process to develop without a ackgroundin programming....way to technical and frustrating to try and understand the current documentation on programming with esignal....HELP!!
      ilcaa

Comment

Hello ilcaa,

EFS2 is still new, so we don't have a lot of documentation on these new features yet.

For EFS in general, you should go through the Help Guides in the EFS KnowlegdgeBase. These guides will help you learn the basics of EFS development, but if you need more education on the JavaScript language first, you should read through the Core JavaScript Guide. Once you have a solid understanding of the basics of EFS coding, incorporating the new EFS2 extensions should be pretty straight forward.
        Jason K.
        Project Manager
        eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
        JavaScript for EFS Video Series
        EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
        EFS Glossary
        Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
        X