Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with MACD

hi,

1/ I need some help with the MACD - i'm using the built in MACD study set to (7,17,1,C). It's working fine, but i need something that will plot buy and sell arrows on the bars on the chart when the exponential signal line crosses 0.

2/ Also, if possible (would be great if it is) i need this study to obtain the value of the same signal line on 2 other stocks and only give buy/sell signals on this one, if the other two are already giving the same. I.e if the signal on the $COMPQ and $SPX is giving a buy signal then accordingly it should plot an arrow on the $INDU chart.

Plesae someone help, as i have tried to do this using the formula wizard, but am having no luck.

Thanks,

atif

The attached efs will plot up or down arrows when the MACD-Sig line crosses 0.
    It was done with the Formula Wizard and then edited in Lines 68 and 75 to position the arrows away from the high or low of the bar without having to use a fixed value.
    For example instead of just the simple high() which is what the Formula Wizard would insert I used high()+((high()-low())/4)

As to your second request the solution will have to come from someone else.

Alex
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X