X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy language version of esignal

Hello all

Hope you all had a great trading day! I am in the phase of my trading journy were I would like to program my technique just like Dr. Clayburg does with the 4 step system. However, I dont have the slightest clue on how to program. I checked Tradestation w/c seems like the whole world does thier programming in thradestation. Since I am a esignal client I was wondering I could do the same in esignal. My question is: Could someone provide me with immaculate details as to hoe to start (learning tools, videos, support etc...)

Ciao

Hello Eagleeye,

Have you seen the EFS KnowledgeBase? First read All About JavaScript - The Foundatation of EFS, and then go through the Help Guides. For beginners who are new to programming concepts I would also recommend starting with the Formula Wizard Guide and the Core JavaScript 1.5 Guide. As you go through building the example formulas from the Formula Wizard Guide, take a look at the code that is being generated in the code window. Once you have gained an understanding of the basics, start working on your own custom formulas. As specific questions arise, first do a search here in the forums on some key words related to your question. There have been many discussions here on how to code specific routines, which you may find helpful for your formulas. If you do not find anything helpful from your search, then post your question/details in the appropriate EFS forum along with your code.
    Jason K.
    Project Manager
    eSignal - an Interactive Data company

EFS KnowledgeBase
    JavaScript for EFS Video Series
    EFS Beginner Tutorial Series
    EFS Glossary
    Custom EFS Development Policy

New User Orientation

Comment

Working...
    X