Cursor Window TIB9/xx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cursor Window TIB9/xx

The CursorWindow displays TIB 9/xx when a tick chart is diplayed and the cursor is on the latest bar. When the cursor is moved from the latest bar, the value is not displayed but the space for the value is still there, greyed out. Quite the eyesore to picky old me.

I can manually remove the blanked out space by double clicking on the Cursor Window but the value reappears next time I visit the most recent bar.

Is there a way to not display this value at all, avoiding the blank eyesore?

BTW, what is TIB 9/xx anyway? Tick in Bar 9 of xx?

David
    Yes TIB is the tick counter for the last bar. AFAIK there is no way to disable it.
    It will also disappear from the Cursor window if you scroll the chart. However a bigger eyesore to me is that the Cursor Window resizes in the first place. I personally would rather have a blank line than a Cursor window that constantly changes size.
    Alex

Comment

I agree, Alex.

BTW, is there a way to retreive the value of TIB or maybe calclualte it?

if (getbarstate==barstate_newbar)tib=tib+1
      return tib

Comment

The attached efs will display the current TIB Count in the cursor window and has an option to beep (or remain silent if beep!=1) at a user defined percentage of the tick interval, called pct. An A single alert is sent to the Formula Output Window when the tick count reaches (or exceeds) the pct level.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X