Q Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q Indicator

The Q indicator is very useful I find. However when it is placed in a chart the title occupies a large part of the stacked study space. I have tried saving the original study as simply "Q" but like a bad penny it returns in its original format when the chart is reloaded.
    alexkoh

alexkoh
    I don't know which indicator you are referring to so I am not aware if it is a protected study or not.
    If it is not protected then open the efs with the Formula Editor and change the name of the study in the setStudyTitle() statement in preMain. You may also want to add the following statement in preMain to hide the parameters
    setShowTitleParameters(false);
    If the study is instead protected then you can hide the study title by right clicking the chart, selecting Properties and unchecking Draw Study Titles. This however is an all-or-none solution as it will show/hide the titles of all the studies in the chart.
    Alex

Comment

Alexis

Thanks. That has cured it -setTitle etc . It is not a protected study - I cannot remember where I picked it up - maybe S & C?
      alexkoh

Comment

Working...
      X