decimal places on blaus ergodic efs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• decimal places on blaus ergodic efs

Thanks alexis for your help on my previous question.
    Right now i am working with the blua ergodic efs that moves in small increments. Therfore value of .043 and .041 both show up as .04
    Is there a command i can add to add a decimal place that i can see when i bring up the data window.
    the efs is attached. it is blau ergodic indicator.
    Also can somene show me how i can actually plot the signal line as it looks like the info is on the bottom of the efs.When i tried rearranging it i still cant get the signal line to plot also.
    Thanks
    yoda
    Attached Files

I had no trouble getting the signal to plot

and I made some mods so you get more decimals in the cursor window

vEMA1_1 = vEMA1;
    } //debugPrintln(EMA1 / vEMA1);
    eco=(EMA1 / vEMA1)*100;
    //debugPrintln(eco);
    if(vEMA1 != 0)
    return eco;
    else
    return;
    }

Comment

thanks dloomis,
      So your plot has both the erg line ans sig line on it not just the erg line
      My plot only shows the erg line

Comment

Ididnt realize there where two lines, sorry

What is the variable name of the other line, or how is it calculated, any idea?

Comment

There is a commented section on the bottom of the efs that has the calculation of the signal line but i cant figure out how to make it part of the efs.
          Is the addyional section you wrote meant to replace the end of the efs or be inserted before the ifEMA!=0 else return statement
          Thanks

Comment

dloomis,
            Is there a way i can adjust this efs so that if the ergodic is increasing it will color the price bars green and if its decreasing color the price bars red.
            thanks,
            yoda

Comment

Working...
            X