Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Reload Question

Hi All

Attached is an EFS for a MA crossover. The original EFS was done by Alex. I added arrows and a color line change at the crossovers. I have the arrows commented out at the moment. The EFS plots and runs but requires reloading to correct/catch up when running in realtime. There are no syntax errors and I'm not seeing where the problem is. Any help to eliminate this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Also, is it me or does the EFS2 Custom MAx2 have a problem also??? When I plot it I only get 1 MA although all the code and inputs are there for 2 MA's

Thanks
    Doug

Doug
    There is no file attached to your post.
    As to the MAx2 I don't recall one being provided with the installer. Anyhow you can find a fully customizable version preset for multiple intervals here
    Alex

Comment

Sorry. See attached file
      Attached Files

Comment

Alex

Is the problem because I asked it to return the value instead of the series???

PHP Code:
            return new Array (vMA1.getValue(MAStudy.MA),vMA2.getValue(MAStudy.MA)); 
        Doug

Comment

Doug
          You are mixing EFS1 and EFS2 syntax. vMA1.getValue(MAStudy.MA) is EFS1 syntax and should instead be vMA1.getValue(0) if you want to return the value or getSeries(vMA1) if you want to return the series.
          You also need to remove (or at least comment out) lines 111 and 112
          Alex

Comment

Alex

Many thanks. I got it working now. "You da woman" :-)

Doug

Comment

Working...
            X