• Show
Clear All

• setBarThickness / setBarFGColor - Study Properties

Hi,

if I set in the preMain the colors, like:

PHP Code:
    setDefaultBarFgColor(Color.yellow);
    setDefaultBarThickness(3); 
    I can't see the settings in Edit Studies - Study Properties.

Where is the problem?

Franz
    Franz

Franz
    To do that you need to add some Function Parameters. See any of the efs(s) in the EFS2 Custom folder for some examples. For more information on Function Parameters see also this article in the EFS KnowledgeBase.
    Once you have done that you will then need to include the appropriate commands in main()
    Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

I already tried the EFS2 Custom folder and read the EFS2 files.

The problem exists still, please try it once with your code customMA.efs: setDefaultBarFgColor(Color.red,0);

The color in the chart is red, but at Study Properties - Display, there is still the blue color!

Franz
      Attached Files
      Franz

Comment

Franz
        The section you highlighted in the image is not related to the defaults in preMain but is an Override. The blue color is the default for the Override no matter what color you define in preMain
        Alex

Comment

Hi Alex,

The section you highlighted in the image is not related to the defaults in preMain
          thank you for the reference

The blue color is the default for the Override no matter what color you define in preMain
          I wrote the code for the red-color (setDefaultBarFgColor(Color.red,0);
          but I dont know what you mean with Override!?
          Franz

Comment

Franz
            Try putting a check in Color while leaving it blue and see what happens to the color of your plot
            When you check any one of the overrides it will apply that setting to the plots returned by the script. Note that if your efs is returning more than one item it will apply the same setting to all the plots
            Alex

Comment

Working...
            X