plot the same oscillator in the same study window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plot the same oscillator in the same study window

i'm wondering, is it possible to plot 2 LENGTHS of the same oscillator in the same window? i don't mean, have 2 seperate values of the same oscillator on the same chart, as i know that that is already possible. i mean actually having 2 oscillators in the same study window. if at all possible, they'd have to be completely customizable, just as if they were seperate. looking for percent R, RSI and stochastic. if the Williams % R study formula could be edited, that would be great also.

an example of what i DO NOT want can be found on the included file, just to clarify what i'm looking for. you'll see that i've got 2 seperate windows for the same study (Percent R), with different values (50,75). i'm pretty sure that TradeStation has these capabilities.
    Attached Files

passterelli
    Apologies if you already know this, as it is not apparent from your explanation, but are you aware that you can overlay the two studies you have in the image (or for that matter any other two studies)?
    Each of those studies would still be editable individually.
    If not aware then click here for instructions. Explanation for each step is on top the corresponding images.
    Alex
    Last edited by ACM; 04-03-2003, 05:12 PM.

Comment

actually, i didn't know it was possible to do that. its EXACTLY what i was looking for! thank you much.

passterelli

Comment

Working...
      X