Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plot lines for today only question......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot lines for today only question......

Last edited by billco; 09-04-2005, 04:09 PM.

bc
    A much more flexible (and simpler) way to accomplish this is shown in this thread
    Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
      bc
      A much more flexible (and simpler) way to accomplish this is shown in this thread
      Alex

Thanks for the quick reply!

My experience with editing EFS files is limited to nothing more than copying and pasting as has been clearly instructed by the author. You lost me after "simpler way to accomplish"!!

Nonetheless, I'll try and experiment with what you have given me after hours tonight.

Thanks again for your reply!!

bc

Comment

bc
        I believe you will find this is a "copy and paste" job also with whichever of the two examples shown in that thread you decide to use. Regardless if you run into difficulties post what you have done and someone may be able to assist you
        Alex

Originally posted by billco
        Thanks for the quick reply!

My experience with editing EFS files is limited to nothing more than copying and pasting as has been clearly instructed by the author. You lost me after "simpler way to accomplish"!!

Nonetheless, I'll try and experiment with what you have given me after hours tonight.

Thanks again for your reply!!

bc

Comment

Originally posted by Alexis C. Montenegro
          bc
          I believe you will find this is a "copy and paste" job also with whichever of the two examples shown in that thread you decide to use. Regardless if you run into difficulties post what you have done and someone may be able to assist you
          Alex

I was mostly refering to being told precisely where to "cut and paste" amd/or making necessary adjustments for current day only! Leave no stone unturned for the programming clue dificit. LOL!

I'll work on this over the weekend and report back if need be.

Thanks again! Your kind reply has been most appreciated.

bc

Comment

Working...
          X