• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Sure why this is wrong

This seems ok to me ???

Jamie
    Attached Files

Jamie
    You are missing an open parenthesis in var Condition1 = (highest...etc. See the original example in this thread
    Also setDefaultBarFgColor() should be setBarFgColor(). However you are not returning anything in your script so I am not sure what plot you are trying to color.
    Alex

Comment

I just want the bars to be coloured when condition true thereby keeping me out of what i perceive as non tradeable markets

thanks

Jamie

Comment

Jamie
        You need to use setPriceBarColor(your color). Then in preMain you will also need to add setColorPriceBars(true) and define a default color for the price bars with setDefaultPriceBarColor(your color)
        Alex

Comment

I have this loaded on IBM intraday chart with default settings I would expect all bars to be magenta ?

Jamie

Comment

Jamie
            If you apply the changes I suggested in my prior reply they will all be colored magenta if NoPoints is set to the default
            Alex

Comment

thanks very much

Comment

Alex

Sorry to be pain but now no matter what parameters all of the bars are colored magenta ?

It is supposed to only color bars if the market is in the range defined by Nopoints ?

thanks in advance Jamie

Comment

Jamie
                  Post the script as you have modified it. Also indicate the symbol, interval and value for NoPoints that you are using
                  Alex

Comment

dont worry
                    had set default color same as indicator color

sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X