Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFS Editor WIndow Size

Hi,

Whenever I open an EFS Editor window, the window that comes up spans almost the entire width of my 3 screen layout. This is rather annoying since it is a text editing function and I dont need a massive, empty white screen to edit a formula.

Is there anyway to set the window size to one that's sized to the way a normal user normally works?

It's getting tiresome to manually have to resize the window every time.

Perhaps there's something I can type in in the winsig.ini file?

Thanks!

Hi george65202,

Unfortunately, there is no way to encode the winsig.ini file or anywhere within the software. Just like when you call up IE within esignal, it is coded to try to expand and fill in all of the monitors. The only way to resolve it is for eSignal to coded and create its own window within the software which involves having to re-program that feature. This has already been brought up, but will not be in affect anytime soon. I do understand your frustrations and your welcome to send an email to them directly at [email protected].

A work around it would be to open up Notepad and call up the .efs file. After making your adjustments, SAVE AS an .efs file and then load it into the eSignal's formula folder. The only disadvantage is that you will not be able to see all the colors that correspond to each of the lines.
    Attached Files
    Joe B.
    eSignal____________
    Community Support Group
    eSignal KnowledgeBase
    New User Orientation
    Add QuoTrek to eSignal l Get wireless quotes, charts, news | FREE for 30 days

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Joe, that's a reasoable solution.

Comment

hello need help with price unit

Comment

Working...
        X