This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Find EFS Knowledge Base

Can't find EFS Knowledge Base. Used to go to HELP - EFS HELP CENTER and window came up with 2 choices. eSignal Knowledge Base and EFS Knowledge Base. Now I only get eSignal Knowledge Base. Where can I find it. It was extremely helpful.

marvslater
    Click here for the EFS KnowledgeBase
    Alex

Comment

That's eSignal Knowledge Base. I can get that but where is EFS Knowledge Base?

Comment

marvslater
        The link I posted in my prior reply is to the EFS KnowledgeBase.
        When I click it this is what appears in my browser
        Alex

Comment

When I click on your link, the same one you click on I get eSignal Knowledge Base. I figure I'm getting re-directed, so I turned it over to tech support. I'll post the results.

Comment

Still can't access efsKnowledgeBase

Tech support couldn't help me. They said they would get back to me and they never did. No one can tell me why even when you send me the link and I click on it I only get eSignal Knowledge Base but not efs Knowledge Base.

Comment

marvslater
              Try clearing your browser's cache. Alternatively click Support in the eSignal Central menu and on that page you will find a link to EFS Help Center which takes you to the EFS KnowledgeBase.
              FWIW I tried the link I provided earlier using different computers (and also asked other people try the same) and it worked correctly every time.
              Alex

Comment

Working...
              X