Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pivots not showing correctly

Hello,
    I am using the monthly, weekly, daily pivots efs that are found on this site. I came across a problem when trying to use them on a 2 minute chart. The weekly and monthly pivots dont appear. I also have all the pivots extend forward in time, but the daily pivots do not show the lines drawn into the future. Any suggestions??

Thanks
    -CT

Hi CT,

I did a search on pivots and came up with the following http://forum.esignalcentral.com/sear...der=descending. Which efs are you referring to specifically?

Comment

Steve,
      Thanks for the reply. I have enclosed the two different efs files that I am using for daily and weekly. I have also enclose the file for the monthly pivots, but those seem to work fine on a 2 minute chart. Just so you know, these are the efs files that are available in the pivots section of the EFS library discussion board, with minor cosmetic changes I have made. They all work fine on any time frame above 2 minutes. But with 1 and 2 minute time frames the daily and weekly do not work. Any help with this little problem would be great.

Thanks
      CT
      Attached Files

Comment

and here is the daily efs file i am using.

-CT
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi CandleTrader73,

While going through my searches across the board, I noticed that your efs is based on one modified by trader273. I have helped trader273 out on several occasions, and am sure Nick would have no problem reciprocating and helping out as he is familiar with this code. I would recommend posting something against this thread http://forum.esignalcentral.com/show...threadid=16188 to touch base.

FWIW, working together on items such as this tends to bring out the best of both, and solutions are soon forthcoming. It would be good for the community as well, if you can work out a solution together (on the forum) so other users can benefit from your open communication and resolution to the issue.

TIA and Happy Holidays,

Comment

Working...
          X